IT Maturity Assessment
The only constant in IT, is change.
The technology industry is constantly evolving, becoming faster and smarter with a growing emphasis on the end user. This constant change can create complexity for your business and can increase costs to support legacy assets and applications. The paradigm of managing today’s reactive needs while planning and implementing the future is taxing and stressful for the people, processes and tools capabilities of the IT organization.
Enterprise Integration provides an IT Maturity Assessment to measure how well your IT organization utilizes its people, process and tools in delivering the desired services and solutions for the business, and provide steps and processes for continued maturation.
- Assessment. Our experts assess your current state and identify opportunities to improve inefficiencies, processes and procedures, through prioritized improvement initiatives.
- Solutions. We provide a rapid and cost-effective solution to identify the current state, desired future state and an IT roadmap to achieve the goals the business demands.
- Best Practices. Utilizing the ITSM/ITIL maturity model, EI will deliver a fact based discovery that applies ITIL best practices, integrated tools and people to provide accurate measurements to enhance the customer experience and business value.
Gartner’s view of organizational Service Delivery Operating Model maturity:
Things to consider when planning and improving your IT organization:
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management