Asset Lifecycle & Logistics Services
Effective management of your IT product lifecycle means better decision-making power for your business.
Knowing exactly where a particular asset is in its lifecycle, at any moment, and understanding whether that asset is providing value to your business are the keys to effective IT asset management. Armed with this knowledge, you are better able to intelligently plan and budget both short-term and long-term for IT procurement, asset replacements, hardware updates and more effectively manage the asset lifecycle.
Enterprise Integration’s Asset Lifecycle and Logistics Management services will help you do just that. With a full service end user device support facility, EI’s Asset Lifecycle & Logistics Center (ALLC), offering complete end-to-end logistics support and a proven process for accurate tracking, you will get tighter asset management and more streamlined processes. Our solution enables you to efficiently manage your end user device assets with full visibility from procurement to disposal. Utilizing easy-to-use web-based applications with handheld device technology, including barcode scanners and printers, we track your assets with a proven 99% accuracy.
By leveraging EI’s asset lifecycle and logistics management services, you’ll improve asset accuracy and reliability, enhance maintenance efficiency and reduce total cost of ownership.
Benefits to Your Business:
- Comprehensive enterprise-wide visibility enables sound asset investment and management decisions to ensure value at every stage of the asset lifecycle
- Knowing where your assets are and the state of each keeps assets running at maximum availability
- Improved asset availability and reliability and extended equipment life
- Understand total cost of ownership of each of your assets in real time and make informed decisions on asset planning and purchase.
- Ensure total license and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Strategic Mobility Advisory Services
- Implementation Services
- Deployment Services
- Spare In The Air (SITA) Services
- Mobility Device Management Services
- Procurement Management
- Inventory Control
- Project Management Support
- Device Imaging and Encryption Support
- Device Configuration