Emerging trends in technology and new developments in science will affect the way we do business.
At Enterprise Integration, we feel it is crucial to look ahead to the technologies of tomorrow while managing technologies of yesterday and today. There are new advances in technology every day and identifying them all and deciphering which are meaningful to your organization can distract you from focusing on your business.
It is EI’s purpose and passion to stay on the forefront of these innovative technologies and emerging trends to provide you with the insight you need to identify which of those breakthroughs align best with the future needs and investments of your business.
What we have our eye on in 2012:
- Data Management: An emphasis on IT fundamentals requires new tools
- Analytics: The latest killer application in the enterprise
- IT automation: Most mundane IT management tasks will be eliminated
- Federated Clouds: The line between private and public cloud computing blurs
- Business Process Management – simplified: A higher level of abstraction comes to BMP
- Unified Storage: Where data is stored becomes much less relevant
- Intelligent Layer 2 Switching Takes Hold: Networking standards such as TRILL and Shortest Path Bridging redefine data center convergence
- HTML5 Gains Momentum: Web applications will incorporate lots of emerging HTML5 standards
- Intelligent Mobile Clients: Mobile computing devices that automatically adjust to available bandwidth and website application software will appear this year
- Unified Communications: After years of being on the cusp, unified communications is approaching mainstream adoption