Align the delivery of IT services to the needs of your business, by gaining insight and control and improving service performance.
An ITIL framework provides best practice methodology to enable IT to be a more effective service provider across the enterprise. The goals of your IT department are changing due to the needs of the business demanding you cut your cost, lower the risk of disruption and support business growth. Enterprise Integration has designed a comprehensive IT Infrastructure Library assessment service to provide an understanding of current ITIL maturity and give you the details needed to begin reengineering critical processes.
Our approach takes a business view of the organization:
- Driving the simplification of operations by eliminating needless complexity.
- Reduce firefighting, rework and recurring problems, decreasing the operational costs.
- Identify key areas that will provide the most significant return on your service management investment.
- Provide you with a step-by-step plan to achieve significant, measurable, permanent improvements.
- Focus on aligning IT with the business, maximizing return on investment and systemic continuous improvement.
This is accomplished by combining Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) with ITSM to clearly understand the services being delivered, the expectations of the organization and to align the infrastructure and operations to ensure success. EI’s ITIL certified consultants provide a comprehensive interview and data discovery exercise to provide information of your current state.
- Cost reduction
- Alignment of spend with business priorities
- Better communication
- Methods to market/manage perceptions of IT services
- Catalog of services
- Maximize technology use
- Utilize under used capacity
- Ensure availability
- External analysis of current maturity
- Prioritized action plan of improvements and next steps