Simplify your IT infrastructure. Optimize performance.
Virtualization allows you to consolidate with the ability to run multiple applications and operating systems on a single server. It enables workload balancing for easy prioritization of business needs through maximizing server resources.
Enterprise Integration’s virtualization solution will help you improve resource deployment and management and keep up with the rapid pace of an ever-changing business environment. We have the resources, knowledge and expertise to guide you through a process that increases your server utilization, minimizes administration and maintenance downtime and helps you deploy applications quickly and easily.
We provide you with an affordable and fortified business continuity solution:
- Protecting your business from network outages due to crashing applications, system failures and unforeseen natural disasters.
- Providing a scalable and redundant business environment.
EI believes in delivering the promise of IT, not only for your business, but for your end-users. Virtualizing applications, desktops and storage in addition to servers can help improve your end users’ experience.
Our complete solution will:
- Stabilize your availability.
- Speed up troubleshooting and resolution.
- Lessen the need for escalation.
Less downtime for your users means higher productivity and more time for you to focus on your core business.