Device Configuration Manager
Stop spending countless hours manually configuring your devices when our tool can do it for you.
With Device Configuration Manager, Enterprise Integration can automate these once manual tasks and manage your configurations with ease, all while ensuring network availability and maintaining compliance.
Device Configuration Manager is a multi-vendor network change, configuration and compliance management (NCCCM) solution for switches, routers, firewalls and the other network devices that keep your business interacting with the internal and external world.
Benefits of Device Configuration Management:
- Manage configurations
- Control changes
- Ensure compliance
- Automate tasks through backup configurations, historical reports and version comparisons
Device Configuration Manager allows us to receive instant notifications on allowed changes in your environment preventing unauthorized changes through monitoring. We define standard practices and policies as well as perform automatic device configuration checks for compliance with reports and status updates that will satisfy even the most thorough of auditors.
- Automating repetitive and time consuming configuration tasks
- Reduce operations costs by improving productivity
- Prevent downtime caused by faulty configuration changes
- Maintain versions of device configurations in a secure, centralized repository
- Manage configurations from a single interface
- Monitor, manage and report configuration changes
- Maintain strict internal standards and external compliances