Event and Log Management System
Simplify event management and trade IT crises for knowledge and power.
Proper Event Log Management is an important tool to any enterprise looking to make the most of its IT assets without sifting through countless applications or syslog messages. For companies subject to regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA and PCI, accurate event log management is imperative to staying in compliance and ultimately in business.
Enterprise Integration’s centralized Event Log Management tool, Event Log Analyzer, assists your organization by providing:
- Efficient event and application log analysis
- Reduced system downtime
- Increased network performance
- Strengthened security policies
When powered by SDI™, EI delivers a real-time event management solution that collects, analyzes and reports on event logs from distributed
- Windows and UNIX hosts
- Cisco routers and switches
- Syslog devices
- Application logs from MS SQL server, IIS web server and FTP servers
With advanced data filtering and log management, EI can help manage and report on logs across your entire enterprise in a simple yet highly effective manner.
Benefits of Event Log Management:
- Gain operational visibility – See across your physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure.
- Monitor attempted security breaches – Mitigate threats and malicious attacks on applications, networks and data.
- Control internal threats – Receive alerts about any suspicious activity.
- Maintain business policies – Manage the appropriate use of computers, networks and bandwidth.
- Ensure compliance – Keep complete log archives to avoid stiff penalties for non-compliance.
- Maintain data integrity – Don’t lose business due to unsafe corporate and client data.